Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Hair Cut

Just before Kent's birthday Jacob decided it was time for Kent to get his first hair cut. Actually, Jacob decided he needed a hair cut a few months ago, but I just couldn't let him buzz my baby's hair. We decided to just buzz in verses taking him somewhere to actually get it cut by a professional because this kid cannot sit still for any length of time. In fact, the only way he falls asleep is if he is held down in one way or another (high chair, car seat, mama, etc).

We thought he would absolutely hate getting his hair cut, but Jacob was really cute with him and let him get used to the hair clippers first so he was okay with it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
I can't believe how big he looks with his hair cut so short! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! I love my handsome little boy!

No comments: