1. I wish I could teleport. It seems like I am always wishing for this one! Especially when Jacob is gone for training or something. Think of how nice it would be if while he was deployed he could come home every night with out having to actually do the traveling, and how easy vacations would be if you didn't have to spend the 10 hours in the car first, or spend a bunch of money on plane tickets. I could see my family as often as I wanted.
2. I wish I knew how many kids I would have and all of their birthdays. It would be nice to know when they were going to come and how many we are going to have. I'm a planner and would love to have this part all planned out, and what pregnant woman wouldn't love to know exactly what day their baby was going to come so they can plan for child care and know exactly how long they have to get their house cleaned up?
3. I wish I didn't have to sleep. It would be so nice to have all of that extra time to do what ever I wanted or needed to. I still want everyone else to have to sleep, but it would be so nice if I didn't have to.

No comments:
Post a Comment