Zion's had a get in free week, and two of my sisters and I decided to take advantage of it and go play. We had 11 kids between us, 3 of which were 1 and younger and the oldest kid was 10. It was way fun! We weren't able to go on a hike because we didn't have as much time as we thought we would, but we had a fun picnic and it was fun to just be together with my sisters and our kids. We got a lot of funny looks and comments because of how many kids we had with us. I would like to visit Zion's again one day with Jacob. Even though I've lived pretty close to it most of my life, I've only been there a couple of times, and mostly when I went on field trips in school. We are totally going to have to go back another time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment