Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter

Just a few pics from Easter. I keep forgetting to post them. 

Rachel sitting with the Easter Bunny at the breakfast/easter egg hunt that was put on for families of the deployed. 

Kent eating my bacon he snatched from my plate when my back was turned.



Playing at the park with friends afterwards. 

We had a really fun Easter. We had resurrection rolls for breakfast Easter morning and we had a fish dinner with rolls and honey that night. It was a very special day, and Rachel kept telling me about how she was so excited that Jesus was resurrected. We set a place for Jesus at dinner and put a picture of Jesus up so it was like he was eating with us and Rachel kept talking about him and to him and in her prayer at dinner time she said, "and please help Jesus to walk to our house and eat dinner with us for real." I taught Rachel some Easter songs and she has loved singing them, and still two weeks after Easter is still singing them. Just the other day I heard her singing, "He is Risen" to herself and I thought it was the cutest thing ever! 
I had to teach sharing time in Primary and it went so well. It really was a good day.
I love Easter, and I love my family!

No comments: