Another book review. This time I received a copy of No Safe Harbor by Elizabeth Ludwig from Bethany House Publishers, and I loved it. It was set in New York City in 1897. The story follows a young Irish immigrant who comes to New York searching for her twin brother she believed was dead. She was warned not to trust anyone, but she had no clue why. Alone in a new country with no where to turn she ends up trusting the very man who wants her brother dead. The book is a good mixture of suspense and just a little romance. Once I started reading it, I had to know what was going to happen and didn't want to put it down. I can hardly wait for the next book to come out! It will definitely be on my wish list.
I received a free copy of No Safe Harbor from Bethany House Publishers. My opinion of the book is my own.To become a book reviewer and receive books for free follow this link: www.bethanyhouse.com/bookreviewers

1 comment:
Holy awesome! I'm so going to do this to get free books! :)
Post a Comment