Monday, May 7, 2012

Updates

My sisters have been asking for another pregnant picture, so here it is. This was me last Wednesday at 24 weeks.



My little Kent boy is getting big! At 24 weeks, my uterus is the size of a soccor ball and Kent weighs about 1.7 pounds and from crown to rump he is about 9 inches long. In some ways this pregnancy seems to be flying by (I'm 24 weeks already?) and in others it seems to be dragging (I'm only 24 weeks?) I officially grew out of one of my pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans this last week :( but actually I feel pretty good about being able to wear them for this long because with Rachel I grew out of my pre-pregnancy jeans by the time I was 14 weeks. Kent is getting wigglier and wigglier and I love it. Just last night he had the hiccups and it made me laugh because he had them for so long that he started getting really wiggly like he was trying to get rid of them or somthing.

Life has beeen fun and busy for us. My calling in the primary and Jacob's in scouts keeps us busy along with chasing my little Rachel-girl around all day. The last two weeks we have been potty training Rachel and let me tell you it has been an adventure. She has done really really well though. She averages about 1 accident a day, some days she has 2 and other days none, and I feel really good about her progress. The last two weeks at church she has stayed dry the entire 3 hours and has told us when she needed to go. She has even been telling me when we are at the park or the grocery store. I'm so proud of this little girl. I will be excited for when she can stay dry through naps and at night time too so we won't have to buy her pull-ups or diapers anymore.

We are hoping to make it home to Utah for Memorial Day weekend in a few weeks, but nothing is settled yet. Jacob has been busy at work with training and it all depends on if they will let him take a few days off or not. It would be really fun to get to go see family for a little while and to let them see how much our little Rachel girl has grown since we saw them last. She is getting so big and learning new things every day and she has the cutest little voice ever! I just love her to pieces and want my family to get to know her too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awe you look so cute!!! Your tummy is not even that big! Cant wait to see your cute new baby boy.

Bill and Emily Grant said...

You are so cute! I really am hoping you get to come for Memorial Day! We would definitely make the trip to Hurricane to see you! It would be so fun to get to see Rachel! (oh, and you and Jacob too) :)

Julie said...

I like your cute purple shirt. And your cute tummy. I wish I was going to St. George for Memorial Day too. Especially because David has to work...all day and night... again... Miss you. I can't wait to meet your super baby. :)