Rachel has recently discovered that she loves to color. Multiple times a day she takes me over to the cupboard I keep the crayons in and she signs color while saying either red or green.

If I am sitting by her and coloring with her she will literally sit and color for an hour or more at a time.
I think it is super cute because I can ask her what she is coloring and she always has specific things in mind and she can tell me what she is drawing.
Want to see what she was coloring?
When I asked her what she drew in her picture she pointed in various places and said, "Star, happy baby, mama, dada."
I love my little coloring girl.
1 comment:
She is soooo tan and she is so pretty in those last two pictures of her. I miss that little cutie!
Post a Comment