A few months ago I had cut some material out to make a skirt for Rachel, but because of this that and the other thing I never got around to it. I was looking in my sewing closet a couple of weeks ago and found the material but also saw that because of how much she has grown it wouldn't work to make the skirt I was originally planning on. I decided to pull out my sewing machine and do a little experiment and make a different skirt for my little girl and I think it turned out pretty cute in spite of the fact that I had no idea what I was doing and had no pattern.
I even had enough material to make a little matching skirt for her baby doll which she loved!
I even had enough material to make a little matching skirt for her baby doll which she loved!
Getting her to sit still long enough for a decent picture was another matter. I love my funny wild little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment