Sunday, May 13, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Okay, okay, I know Easter was a while ago, but I thought Rachel was so cute at her little Easter Egg hunt in our living room that I just had to post a few pictures.

 

Rachel was so cute. She would look around the room and when she saw an egg she would gasp and say "Eggy! Eggy!" I love that she calls eggs eggy. I think it is super cute!
 


Every time she picked up an egg she had to open it and see what was inside. We tried to get her to just put them in her bag and look later, but she had to open every single one. If it had something small in it she also had to eat it. This girl had way too much sugar that night, but she was happy and so were we. 
 


Here is a picture of her Easter bag. She colored it and picked out the stickers to put on it all by herself.  
 
 
 
 
 
This little Rachel girl makes me so happy!

No comments: