Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a ball. . .

My sister Caralee has this ball that was kind of fuzzy. It had these little rubber things poking out of it. (I can't describe it better than that. Refer to the picture below if you are confused.) Anyway, we were playing at Caralee's house one day and Rachel started playing with this ball. She is really funny with textures on her face. When something with an odd texture gets in her face she makes a really funny face. This ball is a good example. She kept putting her face back into the ball though. I couldn't get a picture of her making the face though. This is the only picture I was able to get. I got maybe 5 or 6 different pictures all exactly like this one, with her face buried in the ball.
We took a little video of her playing with this ball on my phone because she was really funny with it. I'm not sure if the video worked out though because I can't view it on my internet, so if it doesn't work or the quality is bad then I'm sorry, but I thought she was so funny that I just had to share.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The video worked for me. Her facial expression almost looks like a shudder and a gag at the same time. Lol that is pretty funny.

Recovery Guru said...

The video didn't work for me but that is okay because I was there and saw it first hand. She is so cute sister!!