Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I heart purple cookies!

First off I'm going to say that if you haven't had Albertson's chocolate chip cookies than stop reading this and go buy some. They are delicious! They are the ones in the purple bags. We actually cal them purple cookies. In fact, Albertson's red cookies are pretty good too. Anyway, we found an Albertson's when we were in Texas and rented a movie from the Redbox there. We decided that since while we were there we might as well get some of those awesome cookies!
Now, I feed Rachel almost anything that I am eating, and so when I was eating the cookie she kept watching me and patiently waiting for me to share. I started off by giving her little tastes of my cookie, but Jacob eventually gave in and gave her a cookie of her own. She was so cute with her little cookie!



She is a pretty smart little girl. The next time we got out the cookies she knew what they were and she lunged for mine! I'm so glad I could introduce Rachel to the perfectness that comes in an Albertson's purple cookie!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kinda a naughty Mom giving your child cookies lol but it looks like she loves it!!!

Recovery Guru said...

You think it is funny and cute know but just wait until she is Brocks age and addicted to sugar and throw tantrums for cookies. That was my son today. sigh.

I can think of one little 4 year old girl who would love a purple cookie!