Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm not fat. . .All this dress makes me look poofy.

So we went to Target while I was in Texas and I found this super cute dress on clearance for only 5 dollars. What a steal! It is really poofy (the bottom part has 5 layers!) but Rachel looks so cute in it! Sunday morning before church the next day I gave Jacob the choice of getting Rachel dressed or making lunch. He chose dressing Rachel. She was a little traumatized at having her daddy put her in this huge poofy dress. Doesn't she make such a cute sad face. What a good mother I am, instead of comforting my child when she is bawling I take pictures of her.



As soon as I was done taking pictures and Jacob handed her to me she quit bawling.
Notice how tight she is clinging to my shirt. I don't think you could have pried her out of my arms after that.

No comments: