Monday, June 6, 2011

Grass?

So with how much Rachel loves being outside, I've decided to start introducing her to some of the things she can find outside. I gave her a rock to see what she would think, and she promptly tried to eat it. I took that away from her pretty quick. Another time I took her outside and put her on the grass. I've been avoiding putting her on the grass for the most part because both her daddy and I are allergic to grass. Jacob gets sinus stuff and I always get rashes when ever my skin comes in contact with the stuff. Rachel was so cute when I put her down on it though!

Here was the face she made as soon as I set her down! She was so excited!

Looking at the grass.
Studying the flowers behind her.

This is a face she often makes when she is outside. She loves to be outside and she likes to study everything. This is her studying face. I wonder what it is she thinks about, and what exactly it is that she loves about being outside.

This is the face she made when her Uncle Jeremy pulled up and started talking to her. Cute huh?
I love this little outdoorsy girl of mine!

No comments: