Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun in the Sun

My sister Caralee bought a little swimming pool for her kiddos to play in this summer, and invited us over for the first swim of the summer. As you can see from the pictures, Rachel liked eating the toys more than playing in the water, but we had lots of fun!
This swimming suit that Rachel is wearing was one Caralee found that was an old one of Sydney's. It is size 3T. We thought that maybe the top would fit okay, but that the bottoms would be way too big, but it turns out we were exactly wrong. The top was a little big, but the bottoms fit perfect. That is right, my cute little baby has a big bottom! It is a very very cute bottom though!
I had to paint her toenails so she would be ready to go see Daddy! I just love seeing her cute painted toes!
Sydney was fun playing in the water with us. I think her favorite part was pouring water on Rachel's head.

I went over to Caralee's totally not planning on getting wet at all. I should have known better! Caralee and I both ended up getting soaked along with the kids. It was so much fun though! I'm glad it is starting to warm up and we can start having fun in the sun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Funny about the swimming suit kind of fitting, but the thing I have learned about kids clothing is that Sammy can wear Bensons and that everything fits except the length. Same with Gracie. She can wear clothes that should be way to small and the only thing that doesn't fit is the length. They still fit over their bums and everything. :D