So I know I'm a bit behind with blogging but I'm going to do my best to catch up. For some reason I can't get my computer to connect to the internet so I'm trying to use Jacob's computer which is harder because all of my pictures are on mine so anyway here it goes.
Rachel was blessed on December 19, 2010 by her father when she was 4 weeks old. It was such a neat and special blessing! She was blessed in the evening in my parents church building. It was so fun to see all of our family that came for the blessing! Jacob's mom's mom (Rachel's Great grandma) made Rachel's blessing dress and she did an awesome job! The dress was beautiful and Rachel looked like a little angel! She put so much time and effort into making that dress for her and we are so grateful to her!
It was my first time taking Rachel among so many people and letting so many people hold my baby so I'll admit I was a little overwhelmed with it all! I think Rachel handled it better than I did! She was so good and tolerated being passed around so well. Her only requirement through out it all was that she had to have her binky the whole time!
Through all of the fun and craziness of the evening I regret to say that I did not get a single picture on my camera. My awesome sister Caralee took some pictures and my dad took a couple too, so I'll try to post what I can. Thank you so much Caralee and Dad for taking those pictures so that we could remember this special day!
These are the two pictures from my Dad. I'll put up the ones Caralee took later, but for now we are having technical difficulties!

1 comment:
Wow was her dress crocheted? Wish I could have been there to see the blessing. My arms ache cause I have not got to hold that little girl yet! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment