Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Vacation!

We all had such a good time in Southern Utah with our family! It was so fun to have everyone meet our little Rachel girl. The day after Christmas was my first time back to church after Rachel joined our family and can I just tell you it was so nice to be back! I didn't realize how much I would miss it I guess! I just loved how strong the spirit was during all three meetings, even during sacrament meeting which Rachel and I spent in the mother's lounge.

I love this picture of my Dad holding Rachel. I just love the cute happy look he gets on his face when he is holding one of his grandchildren.

I have more pictures to post, but I just need to find the time to put them all up. Life is a little crazy right now with trying to get things unpacked and set up in our new place. I'll post more later!

No comments: