Thursday, December 16, 2010

Even More Changes

So Jacob went into work this morning hoping that he would finally get his orders but instead he found out that instead of getting orders to leave here we are actually going to be here until March. I really wish we had known we were going to be staying a few weeks earlier. Yesterday we had some movers come and load all of our stuff into a trailer. After I found out this morning I called our landlady to see if it was going to be possible for us to stay in our apartment for a few extra months and unfortunately she already has our house rented out to someone else. So now we are house hunting, just in a different place than we thought we would be looking. It is crazy how our plans keep changing! Now we don't even know if we are going to be going to Arizona next or not! I am glad that Jacob and I are going to be able to be together for the next couple of months though. That is definitely the silver lining in all of this. We went tonight to look at a couple if places to live and we found one that we think would probably be okay for three months and they are okay with us only living there for a that long. I'll try to keep everyone updated on what is going on as much as I can but we don't have internet right now. I'm actually trying to type this from Jacob's phone which is actually quite difficult!

4 comments:

Julie said...

WHAT!!!! You have to be kidding me!!!! So why are you staying now? They probably didn't tell you that... Wow, you have to have LOTS of patience to be in the military... You are amazing Mary. I will call you later today. Love ya!

Recovery Guru said...

That's poopy sister!! I am so sorry! I hope that the higher ups in the Air force can get their act together and stop changing things on you all the time. That gets old fast. Good Luck sister. I can't wait to see you and rachel(and jacob too, I guess) soon.

Bill and Emily Grant said...

So, does this mean you could be in southern utah around New Years? Probably not, but I could get my hopes up right? :) I'm sorry they keep changing things on you. That really is no fun at all! Hopefully you will find out definite plans soon. Love you!

Sarah said...

That is so stupid!!!! I'm so sorry!!! The air force is so lame!!!!