
Okay, here I am at 40 weeks! Today is the day! I thought for sure I would have had my baby by today, but no such luck. Our Rachel is content where she is for now! At our doctor appointment today my doctor checked me and said I am still dilated about a 1-2 cm and that I am about 50% effaced. He stripped my membranes which I was a little nervous for because Jacob's mom told me, "Don't let him strip your membranes, it kills!" Fortunately it wasn't as bad as I feared so we will see if that gets things going at all! We also scheduled an induction date for next Monday, November 22, if Rachel hasn't come by then. He considered having me wait until the Monday after Thanksgiving to induce me but thankfully he relented and had mercy on me! It is nice to know that at the most I only have one week left of being pregnant. Sometime in the next week we will be meeting our little Rachel-girl and I can hardly wait!
6 comments:
It's going to happen soon, I can feel it!! Start doing all the things that you did with Mom, walking and stuff and it will happen!!!
I wish that I could be there.
Mary i am so excited for you! i hope you little rachel will come soon! and i hope you post a
ba-gillion pictures of her since you are so far away that we can't come see you!!! good luck with everything and we love ya!
oh and i am excited for Jacob too!! :)
You look way to happy to be past 40 weeks! :) Good luck!
Oh look how cute your tummy is. I miss you sister... I am praying that she comes today!
Good luck! My mom told me the same thing, but I didn't think it hurt too bad either. Little Rachel will be here before you know it! Love you!
Post a Comment