I sewed my first ever shirt. And it took me two days. Because after I finished it the first time, I hated it. And my house has exploded because the kids have been wild with only partial attention from me. And I sewed a shirt. And it is a maternity shirt. And I am cool. And it only cost $1.50. And it has tons and tons and tons of wowies. And I'm happy because I don't even need to wear a tank top underneath it. And I'm going to sew more things. And I really wish I could take a sewing class because I have no idea what I am doing. And I sew crazy. And I'm excited because I sewed a shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Mary! I love you so much! And I love this post so much! And I love that shirt so much! :)
Post a Comment