Friday, June 13, 2014

Tutu #2

This first thing Rachel did this morning when she came down stairs was step over to her red white and blue tutu that I had made her (that she wore ALL day long yesterday) and put it on over her jammies. She is so cute! When I voight the stuff to make that tutu, I bought enough to make just one more, this time a pink and yellow one. She loves it. We went to a couple of stores today and she asked if she could wear her tutu. Not seeing anything wrong with it, of course I let her. She kept telling me that she loved it and that it is so fancy. She also asked if I could make her more, lol! They are too big to have as many around as she would like. I ha a lot of fun making them though. It really didn't take very long and it was fun to see in come together. I may have to make a few more. :) I love this girl! 

No comments: