Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Obsessions

This first picture exemplifies two of Rachel's obsessions, hats and shoes! She notices every hat in every book we read and when we are at the grocery store she makes sure to point out everyone who is wearing one!

When Jacob comes home from work instead of yelling "Dada," she usually yells "hat!"

   
And all day long she is either bringing me her shoes to put on her, or my shoes to put on me or Jacob's shoes so we can talk about dada. She is so funny! I'm not sure why she is so obsessed with these items, but she is.

This little girl cracks me up with the things that she likes! She definitely didn't get either of these obsessions from me! I love this funny little Rachel-girl!

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

She totally didn't get her love of shoes from you!! Me either, I hate shoes! She just loves going outside and she knows that shoes are what gets her there!