Yesterday was a super exciting day for our little family. I had my first ultrasound this pregnancy. It was so fun to see that little person inside me. I know I'm pregnant, and I definitely feel pregnant, but actually seeing my baby moving around on the ultrasound made it so much more real! Jacob got to get off a little early from work so that he could come so we just made it a family event. After Jacob pointed to the screen and showed Rachel the baby it was all she could talk about for the rest of the ultrasound. I know she doesn't understand that there is a baby in my tummy, but she could see the little baby on the screen. Rachel is funny, I've told her a few times that I have a baby in my tummy and every time we talk about it she has to uncover my tummy and either poke it (because face it, its a little bigger than it use to be) or she will blow raspberries on it. I think it will be fun when our baby is big enough to hear and kicks her when she does it! :)
Here is a belly picture of me at 11 weeks along. Our little one is about the size of a large plum now, weighs about a half an ounce and is about 2 and 1/2 inches long according to What to Expect When You're Expecting. (I love that book!)
We love our baby plum so much already and are so excited for when we finally get to meet him or her! Come on August!

3 comments:
What a cute little baby in your tummy!!! I love it all ready!!
He really looks like a baby already! Super excited for you guys!!!
Ultrasounds are the best! You look so darn cute Mary! I can't wait to find out if your little plum is a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment