Friday, February 17, 2012

Rachel's Box

A little while ago we got a package from amazon and before I had even emptied out the box, Rachel let me know she wanted it, the box that is. I put her in the box and she started signing car and making her car noise. We pushed her all around the house in her little box car and she loved it. She would climb in her box and bring her toys and play there by herself for an hour at a time which for her is very unusual!

She played and played and played in this box until it got ripped and broken, but she didn't care, she still loved it!
The box met it's untimely demise though when Rachel was sick a little while ago. She had one episode of diarrhea and it happened to be all over her box. :(
I may just have to order something else off of amazon soon so that Rachel can get another box!

No comments: