Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cupcakes and Black Eyes

We made some really cute cupcakes for Valentines day and they were really yummy too! They were lemon with lemon filling and lemon frosting with a chocolate heart on top. Neither Jacob or I like cake very much, but these were delicious!

Here are some pictures of Rachel with her first cupcake. Of course the very first thing she did was eat the chocolate heart off the top. She was so quick that I didn't even get a picture!





Sharing her cupcake with dad.




You can see her black eye pretty good in these pictures. Rachel has started climbing on our chairs and we have been trying to teach her that we only sit on chairs. Well she was on her little armchair standing and she fell over the back of it and hit her head on the tile and hit her eye on a Tupperware container. Poor little Rachel! She looked as if she had been beaten! It's all healed up now, but looking at these pictures I still feel bad!

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Oh she is getting so big! How crazy! I hope you are doing good!!!