Thursday, February 16, 2012

"B"

I have such a smart little girl, I just wanted to share. Yesterday I was outside with Rachel and we were drawing with the chalk on the sidewalk. I've worked with her some on her ABC's and we've gotten on Starfall a little. Usually I just draw the letters and have her repeat after me when I tell her what they are. Today on a whim I drew her favorite letter and asked her what it was and she knew! Her favorite letter is B, by-the-way! Then I wrote an A and she recognized that one too! So far those are the only ones I've been able to get her to say with out help, but I was just excited and thought I would share what my little smartie was up to!

2 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

What a smartie pants! You should try the "Letter Factory." I was amazed how fast Amanda got her letters down after watching that cute little video. A lot of the Leap Frog stuff is on Netflix if you guys have that. :)

Avree said...

Letter Factory and Starfall.com taught Spencer all of his letters and sounds. He was a stinker and didn't want to work on them with me so I tricked him into it :) He was quite a bit older than Rachel though, she must be a smartie pants!