My Rachel-girl is so funny! The other day she was having such a whiney day and then all of a sudden it was as if someone flipped a switch. She was sitting on the counter "helping" me make cookies and she started cracking herself up. She was laughing so hard and so much that I got out the camera and caught a little of it. She seriously did this for like 5 minutes.
This little girl sure does make life interesting. She keeps us all laughing all of the time! We love her so much! Something else I thought was pretty funny is that every time she watches this little video I shot she starts cracking up again. I wonder what she thought was so darn funny!

2 comments:
That was so cute!!! Lol she's a nut :)
I miss that little girl so much!! Sydney loved watching that video!
Post a Comment