Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Land of Eternal Summer

We are loving life here in Arizona! It is so nice that it hasn't really gotten cold yet. Sometimes it is a little chilly in the mornings but even then it isn't cold enough that I need to put shoes on to run dirty diapers out to the trash.
We have been speding a lot of time outside with our Rachel girl. Here are a few of the things we've been up to.

Getting sprayed down with the hose and playing in the water:






Looking at the airplanes that are constantly flying overhead:


Eating, I mean playing with chalk:


Sharing:








Eating popcicles:


and sharing some more:


I love my funny little Rachel girl and I love that we live somewhere that we can play outside with out freezing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun!! I miss that little girl!!!