Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We got a package!

I am convinced I have the cutest little girl ever! The other day we got a package sent from my mom and as we were getting things out of the package a few packing peanuts fell out and onto the floor. Rachel raced over and got so excited! She started breaking them apart and it just made her so happy. Later that night I put her in the box and she couldn't have been happier!



She wiggled her way down to the bottom of the box and just relaxed and had the time of her life just ripping the packing peanuts to pieces!






Here are a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure of my little one enjoying her box! If you only watch one, watch the second one, her little giggles are so cute in that one! :)


I've put the box away in the garage but we will definitly be getting it out again another day! I just love how happy the most simple things can make this little girl of mine!

No comments: