Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grandparents

Jacob's parents came to visit us for Thanksgiving a few weeks ago and we all had so much fun! ESPECIALLY Rachel! Rachel loved having the extra adults to focus all of their attention on her!
I think she has missed that since we moved away from my parents.
Well anyway it's been a little while and I just had a bunch of pictures (though not as many as I should have)I wanted to share from that weekend.

While Jacob's parents were here we stopped at this REALLY ritzy mall on the other side of Tucson, and although most things were way out of our league, it was super fun to just get out and walk around. Rachel loved getting out of the house.


Rachel LOVED her Grandma and I think the feelings are mutual! It was fun to see Rachel wanting to play with Grandma and Grandpa so much while they were here!






Don't you just love Rachel's cute little coat? Jacob picked it out for her. He has really good taste for a guy!




Jacob took Rachel up and down on the escalator and she thought it was so fun! She wanted to do it again!


There was a fountain at the mall we were at and I'm sure glad that Grandma was standing close enough to grab Rachel because she tried as hard as she could to climb on in. I wouldn't have minded too much but it was kinda cold and windy that day!






We went to an awesome Korean place with Jacob's parents while they were here. Here is Rachel getting ready to order.




We had so much fun Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for coming to visit us Grandma and Grandpa! We love you and miss you! Come again soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Avree said...

I just love my Aunt Tammy and Uncle Russ! You definitely lucked out in the in-law department :) Rachel is such a cutie, I'm glad things are going well for you guys!

Grandpa B said...

We had a blast with you guys and are lonesome for you again. We're ready to come back for another visit!