Wow, my little girl is two months old today! She is such a perfect little angel! We just love her so much! When I was pregnant with Rachel, I remember thinking about what a huge responsibility being a mom is. I was really worried about what it would be like taking care of a child 24/7. I was worried that I wouldn't know how to take care of her. I was worried that maybe I would get tired of taking care of her but wouldn't ever be able to take a break. I was worried how having that third little person would possibly change my relationship with Jacob. I was worried for nothing. Having this sweet little baby in our lives is such a huge blessing! Our lives definitely changed when Rachel was born, but they changed for the better. I definitely wouldn't go back to what it was before even if I had the choice. It is amazing to me just how much I love this little girl!





Some things about Rachel at two months:
She wears size 2 diapers.
She just started wearing size 3-6 month clothes.
She loves to go outside and will always stop crying as soon as we walk out the door with her.
She loves her bath time.
She is an awesome sleeper at night time usually only waking up oce or twice during the night to eat.
She has the most expressive face I've ever seen. She has the hugest smiles when she is happy but also the cutest sad and grumpy faces I've ever seen too!
She loves her binky but she also loves to suck on her hands too!
She loves to snuggle with mommy!
She snorts when she gets mad.
She absolutely loves her Daddy. Sometimes I can't even get her to look at me because she is so busy smiling and making eyes at her daddy.

3 comments:
That last one is super cut of her smiling. I also love the one with her sleeping on our daddy. Your lucky to have such a sweet baby.
She is super cute sister. It is crazy how much you love these little ones almost from the first moment you see them. Keep doing these updates we need to see more of our little Rachel girl.
Oh... she is such a cute baby. I love all of her expressions so funny!
Post a Comment