Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family Night

So yesterday I was trying to decide what to do for our family night and I was looking on facebook and came across a link to www.ldsfamilyfun.com. They offer tons of free family night lessons complete with a related activity and treat! They have an option for them to email you a free family night lesson every week or you can just go on their website and pick one and print it off. We had such a fun night! It has been a LONG time since we had Family Home Evening, and it is one of our goals to get into the habit of having it every Monday. I really liked this website because the lessons are easy to prepare and they are kind of geared towards younger kids. Our lesson last night was on preparing for an eternal family and it came with a game of Go Home (kinda like Go Fish) which we thought was pretty fun! So if anyone is struggling with FHE ideas, I definitely recommend going to that site!

No comments: