Tuesday, October 26, 2010
More Changes
Like I have said before, you really can't count on anything with the military! Yesterday we found out that Jacob's start date for Texas has changed yet again. It seems like once we get settled on a plan something happens and we have to start planning and changing everything all over again! Now Jacob doesn't have to be in Texas until January! This will end up working out a lot better for us than the previous plan, but it just kind of drives me crazy having our plans change so many times! So now we will be here in our house for an extra month, we won't have to try to be out of it by November 20th anymore which is really nice, especially if our baby doesn't come until her due date. Also, Jacob might be able to take 10 days of paternity leave so that we might be able to come to St. George for Thanksgiving and then if we are lucky he might be able to take regular leave so that we could possibly go home for Christmas too which is something we definitely weren't planning on being able to do. I had talked to my doctor about us needing to be out of our house just days after Rachel is due and he was willing to consider inducing me a little early if he needed to, but with this change of plans that won't be necessary anymore. We can just let our little Rachel-girl come whenever she is ready which is a big relief! I'm 37 weeks along today which means that Rachel could be born anytime and be counted as full term! I've been pretty blessed during this pregnancy to not have any major health problems and I am so grateful for that! I went to the hospital yesterday and got pre-registered so that when I am in labor I can just go in and not have to worry about filling out any paper work or anything, so now this little girl can come anytime and we will be ready for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to hold her at Thanksgiving and I am so glad that everything is working out so well.
Post a Comment