Monday, October 18, 2010

Awesome news!

Today we FINALLY found out when Jacob has to be in Texas. He gets to stay here a little longer and doesn't have to be in Texas until December 8! We are so overjoyed with this news! It has been a source of worry for the two of us not knowing if Jacob was going to be able to be here for the birth of our little girl, but after much prayers and fasting (the fasting was on Jacob's part. I would have if I could) Heavenly Father has pulled through again! We knew Heavenly Father would take care of us and make everything work out for the best, but we didn't know how that would happen! We are so relieved to have this later start date! I wish I could make cookies and have Jacob take them to the people that helped us make this work, but Jacob asked and unfortunately that isn't allowed. Our sincere thanks will have to be enough.

3 comments:

Julie said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!! That is awesome news! I am really really really really really really... really happy for you guys!

Recovery Guru said...

WAHOOOO!!!! The is sweet!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Avree said...

Sounds like your cute little family is being blessed!