Anyway, speaking of our little baby, Jacob went in and talked to his Sergent today at lunchtime to see what he could find out about him staying for when our baby is born. His Sergent sent a letter to see if he could get it approved so now we have to wait to hear back about that. He found out that if it doesn't work out then he will have to be in Texas on November 1st and he would have to start class on November 3rd. I really really really hope he gets to stay here until Rachel is born! That is only one month from today that he would have to be there in Texas and we still have 6 1/2 weeks til our due date! And my house is so not ready to move in just one month! Well that is what is going on over here. Jacob takes his first final test next week and the other two the week after so hopefully we all pass our tests and we get to stay here til Rachel is born. That is what I am hoping and praying for anyway!
Friday, October 1, 2010
A little update on the testing. . .
Well I'm done with my test! I won't find out for a while how I did, but I really hope that I passed! It has been a long road getting to where I can take this test, and I wouldn't be able take it for another 3 months if I didn't pass at which point it would be a lot harder because then I would have a little baby to worry about too! Now I just need to find some chocolate! Maybe I will make cookies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Job Mary! I'm sure you did great on your test! I bet it feels good to have that over with!
Post a Comment