Thursday, September 30, 2010

Testing. . .testing. . .

So this is it! Tomorrow is the day I am finally going to take my NCLEX. It has been a long time in coming and I couldn't be more nervous or feel more unprepared. I'm also nervous about having to drive there, which is probably a little silly since it is only an hour and a half away, but I'm worried I will get lost or have car trouble or traffic will be bad or something else will happen to make me be late for my test. If I am 30 minutes late then I have to reschedule and pay the 200 dollars all over again which would be a mess! I'm also worried that I will forget to bring the right paperwork and they won't let me in. I'm nervous about the test itself. What if I fail! What if I get sick and throw up in the middle. What if, what if, what if. . . All of these thoughts are racing through my mind and I know it is silly to dwell on. Whatever happens happens. I just hope everything goes okay and that I pass. Something rude though, this week I came down with a rude cold that I was hoping would go away by tomorrow, but everyday it just seems to have gotten worse. Jacob is going to give me a blessing tonight so hopefully I can be calm and not quite so nervous for tomorrow! Wish me luck everyone! I'm going to need it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck sister! You will be awesome and we will be praying for you!

LeAnn said...

You are probably in the middle of your test by now. But we wish you luck. I know you will do awesome. Nurse Mary... that has a nice ring to it. We'll pray for you too! Love ya,

LeAnn

LeAnn said...

You are probably in the middle of your test by now. But we wish you luck. I know you will do awesome. Nurse Mary... that has a nice ring to it. We'll pray for you too! Love ya,

LeAnn