Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pregnant pictures


Wow! My tummy feels so huge! I look down at it and it surprises me how big it is every time I look and it is getting bigger! I love this cute red shirt that I am wearing though! It was a present from Jacob's mom! It makes me happy every time I wear it. It reminds me of summer and picnics! Here is my tummy at 31 weeks and 4 days along.



So I finally made some pumpkin things! On Thursday to celebrate the birth of my cute new nephew Brigham Duke Keith, I made pumpkin pecan pancakes. It was my first time making them but they were a success! Jacob really liked them which I count as the real success since he doesn't generally like pumpkin stuff. Then last night I made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread which we didn't get to try til this morning because it was pretty late when it got done last night, and we had success again. Jacob says he really likes it, and I think it is delicious and according to my sister it is healthy for me because it has the pumpkin in it which is a vegetable! Awesome! Well I better get going because I have to teach at the Relief Society meeting our ward is having today and I am super nervous! Wish me luck! I really don't know what I am doing!

2 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Mary, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I love your cute belly! I might have to make some pumpkin stuff too! It sounds yummy! Good luck with your Relief Society stuff! I'm sure you will do a great job!

Julie said...

Hey Cute Prego Girl,

You sure do have a cute tummy! What RS meeting did you have to teach? How did it go? Hope you are being good, and I will try to call you later. Love ya!

Julie