Wednesday, September 22, 2010

32 Weeks

Yay! I am now in my 8th month! Only 8 more weeks to go until we can meet this little girl! At my doctors appointment yesterday afternoon, my doctor said my tummy is measuring big (like he has said every single time) by about two weeks! If only, if only that meant she was going to come two weeks early! Although that would give me two less weeks to get ready for her arrival, but it would be fun! It is okay though, I will willingly put in the time so that my little Rachel girl will be healthy! In fact I would be willing to let her be up to three days late if it meant I got to go see Harry Potter in the theaters when it first came out! Although on the other hand if she was three days late there would be almost no chance of us making to trip to St. George to see our family for Thanksgiving, and I would much rather go to St. George than see Harry Potter in the theaters! That just goes to show how much I love my family, because I like Harry Potter a lot!

Today for some reason I have really wanted chicken noodle soup, so that is what I decided to make for dinner which is pretty silly because it is actually a pretty warm day for Monterey. It is about 65 degrees but it feels a little warmer because the sun has actually been out all day long which almost never happens here. So today on our warm day we are having chicken noodle soup and rolls inside instead of partying and having a picnic outside. Oh well, one day I'll get things straight (hopefully).

Today I have been especially wishing I was in St. George because it is my sister Caralee's birthday. I think it is especially lonely being away from family on birthdays! Phone calls just aren't the same as actually being there and getting to play and party in person!

Well I better go, it is time to go take Jacob to pt!

No comments: