
So yesterday Jacob went to turn in his phase grad application to his Sargent and he got in trouble because his hair wasn't quite short enough and they said it didn't have a "tapered appearance." They told him he couldn't turn in his application for 4 weeks and that for the next 4 weeks he had to get a hair cut every Thursday and go show them that he did it on Friday. I for one am quite bugged with them. Jacob isn't as mad at them as I am. He is a lot more even tempered than me. So after class yesterday we went to get his haircut, and everybody and their brother was there getting haircuts because it was payday. We finally got tired of the wait and decided to go buy some clippers and I could just cut Jacobs hair myself! Now I am not sure what we were thinking when we bought the clippers but I have no idea how to cut hair! That is Sarah's job! Before I got started Jacob decided that this could just be a practice hair cut and then we could just shave it off anyway because it might impress his Sargent that he was so willing to follow the rules that he shaved of all of his hair. So I tried to cut it nice, I really did, but in the end there really was no hope for his hair except to just shave it off! Jacob now looks like he is fresh out of basic again! It is a good thing he looks cute with no hair! I just love that boy of mine!

2 comments:
Good thing having a shaved head is all the rage in the air force huh!I want to be brave enough to cut my hubby's hair too. I know I would totally ruin it though so I don't think I will ever try!
Hi Mary, Avree here (Jacob's cousin). I saw on your facebook page that you have a new blog and that you're expecting a baby! That is sooooo exciting! I hope you haven't been feeling too sick! Sorry about Jacob's hair, but don't feel too bad! The first time I cut my husband's hair I also ended up having to give him a buzz. Practice makes perfect! Again, congrats on the new babe!
Post a Comment