Monday, March 29, 2010

The P-Word

Guess what everybody! If you haven't heard the news yet, I am pregnant! We are overjoyed! We are started on an exciting new adventure. I'm only 9 weeks along, and already this new baby has turned our lives upside down. From crazy dreams and sleepless nights to extreme exhaustion, sore boobs, and morning sickness that lasts all day long, this baby is definitely already in complete control, but we are so excited to enter this new phase of life.
I am a little nervous about the timing. Our due date is November 9th. Jacob graduates from the DLI on October 21st, after which we are going to be moving to Texas for 4 months. So when we are supposed to drive to Texas (which just happens to be a between 25 and 34 hour drive depending on what route we took) I will be only 3 weeks from my due date, and I'm not sure any doctor would let a pregnant lady drive that far that close to her due date.
I know that no matter what happens, Heavenly Father is in control and that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes I would just like to know what was going to happen and how it is all going to work out! For now all we can do is put our trust in him and do our best to grow a healthy baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your good news!!! we are way excited for both of you, MaryAnn I hope you get feeling better!!

Recovery Guru said...

aw I wanted to be the first one to comment on your blog! I am so excited for you and Jakie! It will be so much fun to have a new niece or nephew! Congrats!!!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

YAY!!! I'm glad that you're prego, and glad that you have a blog! It will help us keep tabs on you when you are off on your Air Force adventures! I can't wait for Amanda to have a Bulloch cousin!