Wow! It is so crazy that I am already 12 weeks along! It is almost time to say goodbye to my first trimester! Yay! Our baby weighs about 1/2 ounce and is about 2 1/2 inches long! My first doctors appointment will be next Tuesday. Unfortunately that appointment isn't with the OB. It is with my primary care physician who will then refer me to an OB. I like the free medical that comes with Jacob being in the military, but I don't like the long waits to get into the doctors!
I can hardly believe that April is almost over and that May starts this week! Where has this year gone? It seems like in only just started and now it is almost half over! This little baby is probably going to be here before we know it and we haven't done a thing to prepare for it! I wish we knew what the gender of our baby is! It would be so nice to be able to call it a him or a her instead of an it! Sometimes I just sit and wonder what our baby will be like. Is it a boy or a girl? What will our baby look like? What types of things will he or she like to do? Will they be into music or sports or reading or will they just like to spend time playing with family and friends? Will they be a tease like their mom or will they be smart like their dad? I have so many questions! I am so excited to meet this child of mine when it comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I to would wonder what my babies would look like. My dreams where always about what they would be like...no matter what they will be wonderful! I can't wait to find out what you are having too. Sydney told me today about "My Mary is having a baby and then Mary will be a mommy and Jakie will be a daddy!"
I have to tell you that I teared up as I was reading this! ...surprise, surprise!... I love him/her already too! I had the same thougths about Amanda through the whole nine months.
I can't wait to know what you are having too! It will be extra fun when we know!
Post a Comment