Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Grandparents

On Saturday, we took the kids to see Grandpa in his big truck. He let them get inside and they though it was the coolest thing! 

My kids are absolutely loving living with grandparents, and I am extremely grateful to them for letting is stay with them. We still miss Jacob, but they have made this so much easier on us than it would have otherwise been. Grandpa came home today and roughed up the kids a little and they just soaked it up. He played with them the way their dad plays with them and I could see their faces just light up. I was grateful to him for playing with them when their daddy wasn't able to. 
And let me just tell you a little about Grandma. Grandma has been so generous with her time and energy and love with my kids. The first thing they ask me in the morning is "Can we go upstairs and find grandma?" They love her and how willing she is to talk to them and play with them. They can just feel her love she has for them.
I think it's been fun spending so much time with her too!
I feel so blessed with my in-laws. They are the best second family a girl could ever hope for and they are blessing my family's lives in more ways then they even know. 

No comments: