Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Forever

It feels like forever since I've blogged last, and so much has happened, and I have no pictures to show for it because I've been with out a phone for most of it. Since I blogged last, we have moved, spent six nights at hotels, spent 3 nights in with my family, had my first Thrive party, spent a week with Jacob's family, and just today Jacob had to leave for work. He will be gone for about 2 1/2 months and in the meantime the kids and I are staying with his parents. We had a somewhat tearful (the tears were mostly mine) goodbye this morning around 5 o'clock and then all of us left at home were thankfully able to get back to sleep after a while. I'm thankful that the kids went back to sleep so we didn't have to start this day of transitions extra early. I'm thankful that we have two cars so that Jacob has a way to get around when he is gone. I'm thankful we had the means to upgrade Jacob's phone so he could have a GPS on his super long drive. I'm thankful that Jacob's parents are so willing to let us stay with them, and for so long. I'm thankful to have the kind of relationship with my in laws that I would feel comfortable living at their house. I'm thankful for my three cute kids that love their daddy. 

No comments: