Tuesday, January 27, 2015

3 Months

So Elijah turned 3 months a few days ago, and I don't have many pictures to show and I feel bad. My phone (my main picture taker) was out of commission for a couple of weeks and then I had some other issues with it, and well anyway, I don't have very many pictures, but you'll just have to trust me when I say he is super cute! This little boy is such a joy to be around! He has the biggest smiles that he will give out freely to anyone who will take the time to talk to him, and if you talk to him long enough he will talk back. He will sit and coo and coo at you and it is sooooo sweet and cute. I got the cutest video of him talking and I really wish my phone would let me upload it here, but it won't. He has really mellowed out, and is happy most of the time. He loves to watch his siblings play and I can hardly wait til he can play with them! He will love that! He usually wakes up twice during the night to nurse but the last few nights it has been more than that. He still loves bath time and I love to give him baths with his brother. He has been sucking on his thumb, and has been hating the binky more and more. He likes to suck on my finger. He is wearing size 3 diapers and is in size 9 month clothes and 12 month onsies. He is growing too big too fast and I just love him to pieces. I'm so glad he is in our family! 
(I found some pictures but couldn't get them to go where I wanted them to, oh well.)

No comments: