We found a new series of kid books that we absolutely love. It is called Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa. We first read a few of these books from the library but Rachel talked about them so much and loved them so much that I had to have them for our own library. There are 6 book in the series and we love every single one of them.


Rachel is always pretending to be Cowgirl Kate. In fact in church on Sunday her nursery leaders told me that she wouldn't respond to "Rachel" and that she would correct them and say, "No! I'm Cowgirl Kate and I put Cocoa in the barn!"
I love that she pretends she is Cowgirl Kate! I love how much this little girl of mine loves books and I love seeing her active imagination come out in her play. The only thing I didn't like is when she tried to "rope" Kent around his neck the other day. We had to have a talk about what things are appropriate to "rope." I love her!

No comments:
Post a Comment