Rachel has the best mothering skills! Want to see who her victim, I mean who her baby was this time?
The Grinch!
She started to take him for a walk, but realized he was missing something.
A pull-up!
Now he is all ready to go!
But apparently the Grinch had an accident!
What a good little mama she is to change his bottom!
Rachel is so funny and she loves loves loves to help me with Baby Kent! She loves to help me change his diaper and if he ever cries she runs and gets his binky and tells him, "Suck it, Baby Tent, Suck it!" She also tells me that he needs mama's milk. She watches me with him and everything I do for him she does with her stuffed animals and with her babies. She will also ask me, "Hold it? Baby Kent?" When she wants to hold him. She loves giving him kisses and hugs. Also after a diaper change she will tell me, "Baby Kent poopy more!" (She really likes it when we change his diaper.)
I love this funny girl of mine and I'm really glad she likes her baby brother. I was really worried about how she would react to having less attention from Mama, and to having a new baby at home, but so far we really haven't had any jealousy problems or extra tantrums or anything like that. We all seem to have made this transition to having a new baby fairly unscathed. Hopefully things will continue to go well for all of us!

1 comment:
Okay so I love this post! All the pictures are adorable! You have done a great job of teaching Rachel girl how to be a great mommy!
Post a Comment