Well I'm 35 weeks along and I finally have a new doctor. I felt a little silly switching doctors so late in this pregnancy, but after meeting my new one this week, I am so glad that I did! When I was looking up doctors I could switch to with my insurance I saw the name of one of them and just got a really good feeling about him. I looked him up online and saw all of his awesome reviews and felt even better. I knew this was the doctor I wanted. His office actually has 4 different doctors and you meet all of them and who ever happens to be on call when you go into labor is the doctor who delivers you. I have only met one of them, but I really hope he is the one to deliver my baby.
Speaking of my little baby, he definitely doesn't feel little inside me! I feel so huge and have been having such a hard time breathing, especially after eating. Sometimes I have to lay down on the ground on my side just to be able to catch my breath for a few minutes. According to my "What to Expect" app my little Kent could weigh about 6 pounds and could measure about 20 inches long now. Its so crazy to think that I could have such big baby inside me!
So I have a super cute friend here who took me out to get a pedicure. Mostly I took a picture of my toes just so I could see the flower better since it is really hard for me to bend down to see them. :) Her husband and his sister watched our kids and we went out and just had a girl morning and I think it is just what I needed. My feet are so happy now. Rachel keeps touching the flowers on my big toes and telling me how pretty they are. I need to paint her fingers and toes now.
Lately I have been telling Rachel that my baby is getting so big, and she responds by pulling up her shirt, sticking out her belly, and telling me "Rachel's baby big too!" I love my little Rachel-girl, but I'm nervous about how she will react to us bringing this little baby home. She definitely loves her mommy time and I think she is going to be a little jealous about having to share me with Kent. She absolutely loves babies though! Every week at church we hear babies during sacrament meeting and Rachel is always looking around to find them and says, "Baby cry!" I hope she will do okay when he comes. Only 5 more weeks!
2 comments:
Cute toes! Sounds like you have a great friend there! That's so fun! I can't believe its only 5 more weeks until Kent makes his debut! I really wish I lived closer!
I was hoping for a belly picture!! Next time! I am glad that you and your friend got to go our and play that sounds like fun!
Post a Comment