Monday, June 25, 2012

31.5 Weeks

So bugged! I just spent over an hour trying to get something together to blog and pressed publish and everything I typed up was lost, only the pictures showed up. It took so long because Rachel was decidedly unhappy about giving me time to blog, and I don't want to take that time to type it all up again so I'll just give you the condensed version.

I'm 31.5 weeks and because we hate our doctors office and aren't fond of the doctor herself we are switching doctors. I'm hoping the process will be all taken care of this week and that we can get into a new doctor because we are running out of time. Only 8.5 weeks left til Kent is due to arrive!
Here is a picture of my ginormous tummy! 

Kent is measuring right on target with where we are in this pregnancy and according to my what to expect book he is about 4 pounds and could be up to 19 inches long at this point. Most babies at this stage are settling into the head down position, but he is still very much head up. I love laying in bed and feeling exactly where he is and what position he is in. I'm super excited to meet this little guy!


 
Rachel is so cute and sweet and always wants to give our baby kisses and hugs. She calls him Baby Yuck, Baby Duck, or Baby Tent. I guess Kent is a hard word for a 1 1/2 year old to say.

 
 There was much more I wrote in the other post, but I have a bored little girl hanging on my arm saying "Hold you Mom!" "Lap Mommy!" "Hug Mommy!" so I better go pay attention to her. Hopefully My posts will work next time so I write more of  whats going on over here. 

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

Cute tummy sister!! I can't wait to see your little boy. You had better come visit after he is born so we can all see him(and so you can meet Lexi too!)