Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty

A week or so ago, I was in my room with Rachel and she was getting into EVERTHING! She was getting in the drawers, pulling everything off the nightstands, getting in the closet. She was getting into all of the things she doesn't normally get into. I picked her up and tossed her onto my bed and was getting ready to tickle her. I was about to call her a pill or something but I hesitated while I was trying to decide what to call her, so she filled in my sentance for me.

Me: "Rachel, You are..."
Rachel: "Pretty!"

Of course Jacob and I just started cracking up, so now if we ever say "You are..." to Rachel she fills it in with pretty.
I'm glad she knows how pretty she is! I hope she never forgets it!  I love the self-confidence of one year olds!

 
 

Isn't she so pretty? I love my pretty, funny girl!

No comments: