My little Rachel girl cracks me up sometimes! Saturday I took Rachel to the library for the first time. We checked out 13 books and Rachel has been in heaven with all of these new books. As soon as we got home we sat down and she sat still and let us read every single one of those books to her, and then asked for, "More book!"
Lets just say we read lots and lots of books that day.
Well later in the day she picked up a book on her own and this is what I found her doing.
Isn't that the cutest thing ever? I thought it was so fun to hear her "reading" to herself. It also cracked me up about halfway through this video you can see her licking her finger to help her turn the page. She didn't learn that one from me. That is something that Jacob does. I think it is so cute to see the little things she notices and picks up on.
(Sorry the movie is sideways! I'm not sure how to fix that! Anytime I take a video on my phone and move in to the computer it always posts sideways and I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried flipping it it Picasa but it doesn't stay flipped. Someone said to always film with the camera sideways, but that doesn't help me with the videos I've already taken.)

1 comment:
I cannot even stand how stinkin' cute little Rachel Girl is! It was so fun to see you, but I really wish you lived closer! I wish Jacob could get stationed in Ogden!
Post a Comment