"Today's the day, the sun is shining, the tank is clean!"
Today we finally get to find out the gender of our new little baby on the way. I am so excited! I'm excited to call this baby by name or refer to it as he or she instead of it! I'm excited to teach Rachel how to say baby sister or baby brother and to teach her this little ones name (once we figure it out that is.) I'm excited to start sewing baby blankets and buying whatever else we need for our new little one. I like to be as prepared as possible, I would have a really hard time not finding out my baby's gender til they were born. I'm glad I don't have to! It's kind of exciting, in my family there are 7 grandsons and 7 granddaughters so which ever my baby is will tip the scales. :) Also in Jacob's family there are 4 granddaughters and no grandsons, so we could either be having the 5th girl or the 1st boy. Either one would be fun. Jacob is sure that this little one is a boy, mostly because this pregnancy has been so different than my last one. My guess is girl. Partially so that one of us can be right, and I just think it would be fun for Rachel to have a sister. Either way though, we will be thrilled. I'm just excited to finally know. Wish me luck that this baby will be wiggly and not too modest!

No comments:
Post a Comment